- How often does Swifty launch new premium themes?+
Our busy bees update our existing themes throughout the year to ensure they are kept to the current standards and we will release new themes 3 to 4 times a year — so be on the lookout!
- Do you offer custom design services?+
Unfortunately in order to keep our amzing pricing structure we can not offer custom theming at this time. That said our web templates are highly customizable. You can check out our templates here.
- How much does Swifty cost?+
Please see the Pricing page
- What kind of online or live support is available?+
The easier question to answer is, “What kind of support isn’t available?” because our team is ready to buzz in and help you no matter what issue you have! We offer live chat on our website and within the admin area of each of our client portals, as well as an easy-access ticketing system within your portal. In addition, we are constantly adding to our online knowledge base so you can get answers and help with the most common questions we receive.
- How often is the Swifty CMS platform updated?+
Our code base is constantly updated and maintained, ensuring you get the best experience possible.
- How often are new integrations added?+
We are continually making a beeline to add new integrations, however, they vary in complexity so the release dates do as well.
- What kind of add-on features are available on Swifty (e.g., SEO, social media, chatbots, etc.)?+
Swifty currently offers a full suite of marketing services, including:
- Local SEO
- Social Media
- Print Collateral
- Promotional Items
- Is user-tracking available on the site (e.g., Hotjar, Google Tag Manager, etc.)?+
Yes! We believe that if you want to get the honey, you can’t neglect the beehive — and tracking is an essential component! We have our own tracking system built into the site that monitors traffic and conversions for you. Plus, each community site has the ability to add in third-party tracking codes. We also offer setup services around Google Analytics and Tag Manager if you need help setting up tracking goals for the various Calls-to-Action on the web page.
- How quickly can you get a Swifty theme up and running for a property?+
We’re pretty swifty when it comes to our deployment! Our pre-built custom designs are ready to go in seconds. If you want a custom theme, we can you up and running in just a month (two weeks for design plus two weeks for development).